miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

You know me !! Herz

You know me already as the palm of your hand I am this slow accumulation of images this fist handle of humid land in which there flutters a brief heart of clean gold
You know me I am a bit of shade hurt by a tense wire
I am my senses as a well in which the light gets down The light it is a honeycomb that leaks the Sun the Sun that leaks light a tree spilling his her,your foliage studded with senses as a bird his her,your pens feathers I say " you know me " and slightly bigger than my body it he,she wraps me in a luke warm blanket
I say " you know me " and a brilliant pen feather of royal real turkey slides his her,your silence on my nake skin leather.

am a winged shiver in the vertebral column of the devil Soy the guanábana leaking in the dry mouth of the Thirst I am the lance in the shoulder of this verse
Me the kiss of the woman knows to verse that owner knows to verse the glass in which I drink myself it he,she knows to verse the vice of my glass knows to vice the glass in which I dive
A light slight salt demolishes in the mirage of the sunny evening a slight marine smell:
A breath I marinade me atrophy the throat.
A scream goes out getting longer up to the tedium For my hands it he,she escapes the stiletto of the verse For my hands spits the poetry poem his her,your black foam
A marine breath raises me Flutters in my smell Tightens Tenses my skin leather Puts wings in the wave

In the floating islands of the irises his her,your nest makes You the Sun of the whiteness you know me:
Only the iris is capable of drowning suffocating the water You know me I am the happy fatigue of my fruit Owner and owner and owner and the soul one slims up to the flame Owner and owner until fire and owner licks the soul up to the soul of the hunger until the soul lights until the soul rust the wires of the man.


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Always you ask me since as,like it he,she is that I think you the whole day, simply I think you with my heart, and learn you to know furthermore moreover with, want to know ami man want to know the man who makes me happy. The one that indicates every letter with sense the one that indicates every word fondly and protection you me learn to want day after day. To know tastes is good you hare pastry if I go to your country.............

Daria. =0 Go for you, go for chile........

Vetusta Morla - Copenhague

frühling in paris - Rammstein

Walking After You - Foo Fighters (subs. español)

Foo Fighters

Doğuş - Vur Vur Yüreğime

GREEN GRASS

"Momentos de intenso dolor"

Time

The Verve - BiTTer Sweet SymPhony

Causa es un amargo que dulce sinfonía de la vida ... Intente llegar a fin de mes, usted es un esclavo que el dinero luego de su muerte. Voy a tener usted el único camino que he venido abajo ... Usted sabe la que le lleva a los lugares donde todas las cosas que cumplir, sí. Sin cambios, no puedo cambiar, puedo cambiar, puedo cambiar, pero estoy aquí en mi molde, estoy aquí en mi molde. Pero yo soy un millón de personas diferentes de un día para otro ... No puedo cambiar mi molde, no, no, no, no, no, no, no Bueno, yo nunca he orado, Pero esta noche estoy en mis rodillas, sí. Tengo que escuchar algunos sonidos que reconocer el dolor en mí, sí. Me deja brillar la melodía, se deja limpiar mi mente, me siento libre ahora. Pero las ondas son limpias y no hay nadie cantando para mí ahora. Sin cambios, no puedo cambiar, puedo cambiar, puedo cambiar, pero estoy aquí en mi molde, estoy aquí en mi molde. Y yo soy un millón de personas diferentes de un día para otro No puedo cambiar mi molde, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ¿Ha estado alguna vez? Puedo cambiar, puedo cambiar ... Causa es una sinfonía agridulce esta vida. Intentar llegar a fin de mes, tratar de encontrar a alguien después de su muerte. Usted sabe que puedo cambiar, puedo cambiar, puedo cambiar, pero estoy aquí en mi molde, estoy aquí en mi molde. Y yo soy un millón de personas diferentes de un día para otro. No puedo cambiar mi molde, no, no, no, no, no, no, no Tenemos ya el sexo y la violencia melodía y el silencio (¿Alguna vez ha sido hacia abajo) (Yo te tomará por el único camino que he venido abajo)

Amelie

MUJER AMANTE

Linda peli linda musica.

So Long, Lonesome